This is a blog where I have posted my crative writings and write-up. This also included my poems and other stuff.

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal at 7:34 AM
I feel like writing a lot. But can't make up my mind, about what to write. So then I decide to write nothing. But I can't do that either. Because writing is my hobby. Yeah ! It's just a hobby that, I, somewhere deep inside feel, can be converted into a money earning source. But how is that going to happen ? Is my writing as polished as to do so ? Can I consider a ghost writer ? No. No. I am afraid. Of the ghost ? Nooooooooo ! But of getting something written for me by someone else. So I drop the idea of ghost writing and ghost writers. The readers will think, its not me, who the writer is. Someone else will write for me, if I pay. But no one else will develop my writing skills. I will have to do it all by myself. And not depend on any (ghost) writers. Because (ghost) writers just do not exist. I may not be J. K. Rowling to get a rags to riches turnover, and neither be a Arundhati Roy to get a Booker in the first instance. Being Shobha De too is no easy. But by thinking like this no one stops wiriting. You and I write too. Not every businessman is as successful as Bill Gates, or the Ambanis. But thinking this, others have not stopped their business. Have they ? So keep your thoughts positive. Observe each and every minute thing. You will find a story involved in almost everything around you. Always keep your eyes and ears open. Sooner or later you will be able to find and produce and create something of your own that will have a © symbol against your name.

0 comments: