This is a blog where I have posted my crative writings and write-up. This also included my poems and other stuff.

MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal in ,,, at 2:57 AM
I love watching serials on different channels. But the programme I like most is the Zee Horror show.
That day, as usual I watched the programme. In that there was a man with an axe in his hand. He had fiery eyes and an eerie laughter.
Even though I was afraid I could not avoid the temptation of watching the programme.After that I went to bed. In the middle of the night I started having a nightmare.
I dreamt that I was being chased by `that man.' His eyes were glowing in the dark, his axe was glittering and he had such a terrible laughter. He was running after me. I ran and ran but was soon exhausted. I stopped because all my energy was drained out. The man reached me and seeing me helpless he raised his axe to kill me.
``Motherrr.. help meee......'' I cried out, piercing the silence of the night.
Hearing my shouts, my parents woke up, switched on the light and came up to me. When I told them everything they started laughing. My father told me that those 'eyes' were nothing else but the dual lamp-set placed before the idol of Lord Ganesh and that 'axe' was actually the axe in the Lord's hand and was shining because of the radium coating on it.
``But what about the laughter," I asked. My father had a ready answer, ``Have you forgotten that people play cards in the next corner! They are the ones who laugh so loudly.'' Hearing all this, what else could I do other than laugh and that too at myself?

0 comments: