This is a blog where I have posted my crative writings and write-up. This also included my poems and other stuff.

Heartbreak (Poem)

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal at 12:45 AM
Heartbreak
The thoughts of my sweet-heart in my mind lay,
I thought I would meet her some day.
The distance between us was great,
So it was impossible to get her date.
Between us there were many a thorn,
So, for a relationship it was difficult to be born.
I wanted to meet her and tell her a lot,
Of her, that's why, I always thought.
I wanted to meet her in any case,
I couldn't help even a day seeing her face.
One day I decided to meet her and tell her everything,
And to remove all the wrong ideas and the misunderstanding.
But then I came to know that to meet her was in vain,
As she was gone never to come back again.
Yes she was gone...! gone...!! gone......!!!

Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Copyright ©2007 Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

0 comments: